I wish I could write this out for you to read, but it really goes better as a video! If you want to hear more about my reading habits, now’s your chance.
Interested in doing the tag yourself? I’ve pasted the questions below!
DO THE TAG:
1. What book is on your night stand now?
2. What was the last truly great book you read?
3. If you could meet any writer – dead or alive – who would it be? And what would you want to know?
4. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?
5. How do you organize your personal library?
6. What book have you always meant to read and haven’t gotten around yet? Anything you feel embarrassed never to have read?
7. Disappointing, overrated, just not good: what book did you feel you are supposed to like but didn’t? Do you remember the last book you put down without finishing?
8. What kind of stories are you drawn to? Any you steer clear of?
9. If you could require the president to read one book, what would it be?
10. What do you plan to read next?
Thanks for watching guys! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to support my mission of sharing stories with the world.