Michelle Adams Blog
By remaining on this site, you are agreeing to all of the terms listed below.
- Any content from Michelle Adams Blog may not be republished on another site or in any print publication without prior written consent of blog owner (Michelle Adams). This includes, but is not limited to: blog posts, images, videos and audio files.
- Readers may re-post an excerpt of up to 150 words on a website or blog with a link back to the original post. Summaries or excerpts of more than 150 words must be approved in writing by blog owner prior to publication. Excerpts must be in exact text and may not be altered, sold, or translated.
- Readers of Michelle Adams Blog may print up to 25 copies of any post, comment, or content as needed for personal, educational, or otherwise non-commercial use only, with citation. This text may not be changed, altered, or translated in any way, and cannot appear in a publication alongside any other text. Any other print use of a post from Michelle Adams Blog is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent has been granted by blog owner (Michelle Adams).
- All written content on MichelleAdamsBlog was created by blog owner (Michelle Adams) and is the property of blog owner (Michelle Adams), unless clearly otherwise stated. If created by another contributor, said contributor holds copyright of their own written word.
- Although guest posters hold copyright to their own work, unless it has been otherwise arranged in writing (electronic writing may be permissible), any guest post on MichelleAdamsBlog may not be republished on another site or print publication. More information on Guest Posting is available to guest posters by contacting me directly.
- Any contribution to MichelleAdamsBlog is subject to deletion without notice should the site ever be terminated for any reason.
- Media Content:
- Some photos on MichelleAdamsBlog may be courtesy of a stock photo site. If that is the case, permission has been granted/purchased for use of the photo, or the photo is public domain property and no permission is necessary. These photos, even if public domain, should not be copied from MichelleAdamsBlog for duplication; it is preferred that you visit the stock photo site and download/purchase the image yourself.
- Some photos on MichelleAdamsBlog are taken by blog owner (Michelle Adams) and are property of her and MichelleAdamsBlog. Duplication of these photos without prior written consent is prohibited.
- Some photos are owned by other entities, and are used as graphics to promote products on various websites/stores (see below for affiliation information), exclusive or non-exclusive infographics, or other images. Duplication of these photos is prohibited and permission for other use cannot be granted by Michelle Adams or MichelleAdamsBlog.
- In no circumstance should any image appearing on MichelleAdamsBlog be duplicated and used to promote any other blog, site, or company without prior written consent. This includes, but is not limited to, social media posts.
- Some videos may be uploaded or embedded on MichelleAdamsBlog, either from YouTube or another video service provider. Unless otherwise clearly stated, any uploaded videos are the intellectual property of blog owner (Michelle Adams) to the extent of the video service provider’s allowance, and should not be duplicated or taken credit for.
- Videos on this site that are created or maintained by Michelle Adams (either on MichelleAdamsBlog via WordPress or via another service provider) may include audio that is not solely owned by Michelle Adams or MichelleAdamsBlog. Permission for use of this audio is clearly stated either in the video description or on the post page on MichelleAdamsBlog. Duplication of this audio is prohibited and permission for other use cannot be granted by Michelle Adams or MichelleAdamsBlog.
Limitation Of Liability:
- Contributors to MichelleAdamsBlog (including blog owner, guest posters, or commenters) hold no responsibility for mistakes, errors, or omissions in any of their contributions to the site.
- It can be assumed, unless otherwise clearly stated, that any opinion or advice posted on MichelleAdamsBlog does not reflect a professional opinion. Neither contributors nor blog owner are posing as a professional counselor, dietitian, lawyer, etc., and thus, contributions should be viewed in this light. Unless otherwise stated, any advice given has grounds only in personal knowledge or experience, not in fact or professional training.
- Michelle Adams Blog cannot be held liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use any materials on Michelle Adams Blog, except when required by law.
- MichelleAdamsBlog is not responsible for the content of sites that it hyperlinks to, including sponsored (see below for more information), affiliate (see below), or other links the site. Once the user has left MichelleAdamsBlog.com, MichelleAdamsBlog assumes no responsibility for content.
- Blog owner (Michelle Adams) nor any guest posting contributor to the site holds responsibility for user-generated content (e.g. comments), be it libelous, spam, or otherwise unlawful or offensive. The commenter can be held responsible if it is found that their comment conflicts with law, and/or their comment promptly removed without notice.
- Any contribution (be it comment or guest post) to MichelleAdamsBlog can be removed from the site without notice at any time, for any reason. If it is found to the blog owner that the contribution violates a law, blog owner may address this accordingly; and, as previously stated, contributor will hold responsibility for their contribution.
- Content appearing on MichelleAdamsBlog may include affiliate or sponsored links. If this is the case, the individual post will be labeled as sponsored or affiliate. This will be made clear at or near the beginning of the post and possibly closer to the link, as well. (NOTE: Sometimes denoted on the blog by pink links, affiliate programs mean that I [Michelle Adams] get a small commission for a product that you [the reader] buy from a site if you got there from my blog. It does not change the price of the item or otherwise affect anything for you the reader.)
- Michelle Adams Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Michelle Adams Blog participates in a referral program with Day Designer Planners.
- Michelle Adams Blog participates in an affiliate program with ClassTracker.
- Michelle Adams Blog participates in an affiliate program with Target.
- Other Sponsorships:
- As an HP Millennial Influencer Panel member, I receive products, promotional items and educational material to use and share as I see fit. However, any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.
- This all is permitted under WordPress.com’s monetization policies that allow for affiliate links and sponsored posts so long as they do not dominate content or spam.
- Written content appearing on MichelleAdamsBlog that is not contributed by a guest poster, commenter, or other contributor is the opinion of blog owner Michelle Adams, and only Michelle Adams, and does not reflect the opinions of WordPress, affiliate companies, or sponsoring companies unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Blog owner (Michelle Adams) will review products based on personal experience. Reflections on this in the form of posts or comments to MichelleAdamsBlog are her opinion, and cannot be bought or changed by any advertiser, sponsor, or affiliate.
- MichelleAdamsBlog is maintained from the Commonwealth of Virginia, in the United States of America; laws applying to residents of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and federal laws of the United States of America, will therefore be followed and enforced.
- MichelleAdamsBlog is powered and hosted by WordPress.com, and thus, follows its policies, as well.
- This may involve restrictions on comments, guest posts, and other contributions. For more information about these, and any other WordPress policies, click here. By staying on this site, you agree to all WordPress policies.
This is not meant to be a fully inclusive Terms & Conditions page, and it may be updated as time passes and new issues arise. Please check back often for the most up-to-date information.
Last update: 8/9/17